Are you guys looking for Playstore for PC , Windows and Mac? These days applications play a vital role in everyone’s life. There are millions of apps available in the market for every task you do and Google Play Store for PC is all in one collection for such applications and games.
Doesn’t matter whether you are currently on android phone or PC, all of us know about Google Play Store very well. Google Play Store is an android app. It gives you access to movies, games, music, books and millions of apps. Most of the apps are free to download. The application categories include educational applications, game applications, health and wellness applications, news, calendars and applications to improve technical aspects of your device. This is not the end; there are many other tools in Play Store to make your life easier and more fun. Moreover, Google play store allows you to download the apps and games securely and quickly. It is very easy to get connected with the apps community. All the apps have ratings that help you in installing the best app in your device.
Google Play Store For Pc & Windows:
Google Playstore is not only available for Smartphones. If you want to download Playstore for PC or laptop, then you can easily find it. Google is now come up with a play store for PC. From here, users will be able to download various apps on their PC. Best thing is that you can use most of the android application on your desktop.
Now you must be thinking how is it possible? Well, it might sound complicated but it’s true. You can run all android applications on your desktop by downloading a program called Blue Stacks. It is a type of Android System emulator. Blue Stacks allow your PC to run all the apps that a normal android device can run. This fantastic application has been downloaded by 90 million users and because it integrates the play store apps and games to work seamlessly on your computer, it has become very popular.
The next thing is from where and how you can download Blue Stack application so that you can download playstore for PC and run the Android applications right away. Before downloading Blue Stacks check what the system requirements. Some are listed below
PlayStore For Windows Vista:
If you are using Windows Vista, your PC must have at least 2 GB of RAM and at least 9 GB of disk space available. Make sure your graphics card drivers are updated. Moreover, Vista users must be using service pack 2 or higher. Windows XP users should also have 2 GB RAM and 9 GB hard disk space. Also, they should have service pack 3 or higher to run Blue Stack smoothly. It will be great if they have Windows Installer installed.
Windows 7, 8 and 8.1:
There are same system requirements for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users. With a 2 GB Ram and 9 GB hard disc space, they can run Blue Stack in their system. Moreover, graphics card drivers must be updated.
If your system meets the above mention requirements, you can download the Blue Stack Application. You can download it from Blue Stack Website i.e. www.bluestacks.com. Just go to the website and click the download button. Follow the instructions on the screen to install.
After Installing, the application will open in full screen. Loading window will start and when loading completed, you will find the play store app for your PC. Click on the play store app for PC and click then click continue.
Next, it will ask you to create a Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, just create one. If you don’t want to create a Google account, you can skip this step. And, if you have a Google account you can log in using that account. After that click “Finish Setup” and then click on “Continue”. Next click “Proceed” and sign in to your account again. After, Click “Done” and then click on “Finish” to complete the setup.
Now Setup has run. Next, click on “Let’s go” and after that click on “Continue” and you will be taken to the homepage of playstore for PC. Now you can install and play all the apps which you usually play on an android phone or tablet.
Let’s have a look at the Features of Google Play Store for PC:
- The application is designed so well that it is very convenient for the user.
- The application interface is straightforward to use and anyone can use this app easily
- Most of the applications in the play store are free
- Downloading any app from play store is hassle free
- There are plenty of categories and you can easily find your favourite application whenever you want.
- You can check the reviews of applications and install the one with the best rating
- Screenshots are available for most of the apps and you can get the idea from there about the design of the app
- There is a search box in Google Play store and you can search for the app or game from there
- If you like an app you can give it rating too. It will help the others who want to download the same app.
- One of its major features is that when you search for an app it shows the best rated and most downloaded apps at the top so that you can easily get the best app
- Play store keeps the track of your installed applications and provides you with the updates of those applications when needed.
- Play store is available for all types of platforms
There are two more applications to download and run play Store for PC. These are:
- Nox App Player
Download Playstore Using Andyroid – Just like Blue Stack, you have to download and install Andyroid on your Laptop or PC. Follow the steps listed below.
- First of all download and install Andyroid Emulator on your Desktop
- Connect your Google account to it if you have one.
- Search the Google Play Store app using the search box
- Play store will be showing in results, click “install” to install it on your desktop or laptop
- Then it will be downloaded to your PC and you can search your favourite games and apps in the play store
Download and run Play Store using Nox App Player – Just like Blue Stack and Andyroid, download Nox App Player on your laptop or PC. After that follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download and install Nox App Player on your PC
- Connect your Google Account to the Nox App Player
- Use the Search Box to search Google Play Store APP
- Click on the Play Store app and install it in your system
- That’s it. Now enjoy downloading your games in no time
Why Google Play Store:
As there are many other apps available like Google play store, you must be thinking why to use Google Play Store only. Well, the reason is simple. Google play store is much cleaner and you can download the apps without any hassle. In addition, there are millions of apps in the play store so downloading the apps from here is the best idea.
Google Play Store PC Review:
In the starting days, Play Store was not that popular but there was no other source to download the applications for android so everyone was using this. Now, when there are a lot of other sources available from where apps can be downloaded, Google Play Store has become the most trustable platform to download the games and apps.